2019 Press Releases
Smart Meetings Announces Winners of 2019 Smart Stars Awards
SAUSALITO, Calif., June 1, 2019—Smart Meetings, the premier media brand and No. 1 choice for meeting professionals, is proud to announce the winners of the 2019 Smart Stars Awards. The prestigious awards platform, now in its eighth year, celebrates meeting planners’ choices for hotels, resorts, properties, cruise lines and conference and convention centers worldwide.
Ranked against hundreds of their exceptional peers, these properties and destinations were hand selected by Smart Meetings‘ audience of meeting professionals, in 35 distinguished categories, all critical to the success of their meetings and events. Since its inception, the Smart Stars Awards have gained notoriety as an essential tool for today’s meeting planner community and a valuable resource for those who need recommendations of leading venues and destinations. These remarkable hospitality brands continue to reflect the highest standards of excellence in service, amenities and customer satisfaction.
“I’m truly honored to acknowledge and celebrate these spectacular brands that continue to serve our community with unwavering excellence and dedication to their crafts,” said Marin Bright, Smart Meetings founder and CEO.
The 2019 Smart Stars winners will be featured in the June edition of Smart Meetings print and digital magazines and will also be showcased on the Smart Meetings website for one year.
About Smart Meetings:
Smart Meetings is the leading media company and the most trusted resource for meeting professionals. Providing best-in-class service, Smart Meetings publishes cutting-edge meetings content in print and digital magazines, hosts world-class hosted-buyer networking events, provides CEU-accredited webinars and offers myriad digital resources.
2018 Press Releases
2017 Press Releases
2016 Press Releases
2015 Press Releases
2014 Press Releases
Smart Meetings elsewhere on the Web:
– Hundreds of media outlets and journalists viewed the winner’s release and clips from the TV special “Smart Destinations: The Best of 2013.” Major media outlets such as Yahoo, Boston Globe and The Street, along many local television stations and business journals relayed the news across the web.
– “Wyndham Offers Meeting Planners Chance at One Million Rewards Points,” hotel-industry.co.uk, July 7, 2012.
– Meeting planners visit to hear Hawaii’s pitch,” Honolulu Star Advertiser, March 21, 2012.
– “Hawaii woos meeting planners with Smart Meetings event,” Pacific Business News, March 16, 2012.
– “‘Smart Event’ to Sell Hawaii Meetings and Incentives, March 18
– 20,” Hawaii Visitors and Convention Bureau, March 16, 2012.
– “Make it Work : The Zen of Event Planning,” forbes.com, Oct. 27, 2011.
– “Smart Meetings Convenes 25% Growth,” minonline.com, Jan. 12, 2009.