SMART MEETINGS LAUNCHES SMART SOURCING CHANNEL GIVING
MEETINGS INDUSTRY VIRTUAL PLACE TO CONTINUE BUSINESS
Powered by Zentila, Planners and Venues Unite Online Seamlessly
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: July 27, 2020 Sausalito, California: In a response to the new normal of planning brought on by COVID, today Smart Meetings officially announced the launch of their new Smart Sourcing Channel powered by Zentila.
While the channel’s launch was sped up by recent conditions, it’s inception has been a long-time project in the making.
“Smart Meetings prides itself on always being at the forefront of meeting our planners’ needs in every capacity. We saw the unique opportunity with Zentila to bring planning into a virtual state and knew this would be a game-changer. Now with the Pandemic, it’s an absolute necessity. We’re happy to be able to provide these virtual tools and resources to keep planners thriving in their careers.” said Marin Bright, CEO and Co-Founder of Smart Meetings.
Among these virtual tools is Aventri’s Venue Connect. It’s a free, easy-to-use online RFP resource that helps meeting planners quickly find great hotels for their events anywhere in the world.
Another virtual tool is Allseated which provides both planners and venues virtual tools and remote selling capabilities to book, plan and execute events.
Perfect for today’s climate, Allseated’s physical distancing tool gives clients confidence and the peace of mind they’re seeking to design floorplans at venues that meet social distancing guidelines during this time. Planners also feel as if they are taking realistic tours with their 360-degree photorealistic virtual experiences of venues.
The third pillar of Smart Sourcing stems from a Smart Meetings core belief–knowledge. Planners can expect to receive the most updated information when it comes to destinations and venues to help them choose their next location for their upcoming events and meetings.
Virtual sourcing tools like VR Site inspections, 360-degree venue tours, online RFP uploading, and more are definitely here to stay and can all be found in Smart Meetings at the newly launched Smart Sourcing Channel.
About Smart Meetings: Smart Meetings is the leading meetings industry publisher and voice of inspiration for meeting professionals. We inspire our audience of meeting and event professionals to dream big—and create brilliant experiences that delight attendees, achieve desired results, and elevate the impact of the meetings industry. Smart Meetings publishes cutting-edge meetings content in print and digital magazines 12 times per year, hosts world-class networking events, produces CEU-accredited webinars, and offers a myriad of digital resources.
Contact: Debra Carney
Organization Name: Smart Meetings
Phone Number: 415.367.4146
2020 Press Releases
2019 Press Releases
2018 Press Releases
2017 Press Releases
2016 Press Releases
2015 Press Releases
2014 Press Releases
Smart Meetings elsewhere on the Web:
– Hundreds of media outlets and journalists viewed the winner’s release and clips from the TV special “Smart Destinations: The Best of 2013.” Major media outlets such as Yahoo, Boston Globe and The Street, along many local television stations and business journals relayed the news across the web.
– “Wyndham Offers Meeting Planners Chance at One Million Rewards Points,” hotel-industry.co.uk, July 7, 2012.
– Meeting planners visit to hear Hawaii’s pitch,” Honolulu Star Advertiser, March 21, 2012.
– “Hawaii woos meeting planners with Smart Meetings event,” Pacific Business News, March 16, 2012.
– “‘Smart Event’ to Sell Hawaii Meetings and Incentives, March 18
– 20,” Hawaii Visitors and Convention Bureau, March 16, 2012.
– “Make it Work : The Zen of Event Planning,” forbes.com, Oct. 27, 2011.
– “Smart Meetings Convenes 25% Growth,” minonline.com, Jan. 12, 2009.