2018 Press Releases
Smart Meetings Congratulates the 2018 Platinum Choice Awards Winners
SAUSALITO, Calif., Oct. 25, 2018 — Smart Meetings, the leading media company and most trusted resource for meeting professionals, is proud to announce the winners of its 2018 Platinum Choice Awards. This prestigious awards program honors hotels, venues and destinations that deliver outstanding standards of overall excellence. Since its inception in 2003, this exclusive recognition program for premier hospitality brand has become a prestigious benchmark in the meeting planner community.
These esteemed brands were nominated by dedicated industry professionals and received a thoughtful review by the Smart Meetings judges who selected the final honorees.
“These outstanding hotels, venues and CVBs have set the bar for a new standard of excellence and I applaud their dedication to their customers and the meeting planner community,” said Marin Bright, Smart Meetings founder and CEO. The Platinum Choice Awards really identify the best of the best in today’s hospitality industry. I hope meeting planners everywhere use this roster of supplier partners when selecting their meeting destinations for the coming year—they have certainly earned it.”
Platinum Choice winners will be featured in the December issue of Smart Meetings‘ print and digital magazines and will be showcased on smartmeetings.com for one year.
Meet the 2018 Platinum Choice Awards Winners
About Smart Meetings:
Smart Meetings is the leading media company and the most trusted resource for meeting professionals. Providing best-in-class service, Smart Meetings publishes cutting-edge meetings content in print and digital magazines, hosts world-class hosted-buyer networking events, provides CEU-accredited webinars and offers myriad digital resources.
2017 Press Releases
2016 Press Releases
2015 Press Releases
2014 Press Releases
Smart Meetings elsewhere on the Web:
– Hundreds of media outlets and journalists viewed the winner’s release and clips from the TV special “Smart Destinations: The Best of 2013.” Major media outlets such as Yahoo, Boston Globe and The Street, along many local television stations and business journals relayed the news across the web.
– “Wyndham Offers Meeting Planners Chance at One Million Rewards Points,” hotel-industry.co.uk, July 7, 2012.
– Meeting planners visit to hear Hawaii’s pitch,” Honolulu Star Advertiser, March 21, 2012.
– “Hawaii woos meeting planners with Smart Meetings event,” Pacific Business News, March 16, 2012.
– “‘Smart Event’ to Sell Hawaii Meetings and Incentives, March 18
– 20,” Hawaii Visitors and Convention Bureau, March 16, 2012.
– “Make it Work : The Zen of Event Planning,” forbes.com, Oct. 27, 2011.
– “Smart Meetings Convenes 25% Growth,” minonline.com, Jan. 12, 2009.