FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: October 1, 2020 Sausalito, California: Smart Meetings, the leading event industry media company and most trusted resource for meeting professionals, is proud to announce that the company was honored with six awards in the 2020 Folio: Eddie and Ozzie Awards, including the top award for magazine supplement and cover design.
“Our goal has always been to deliver the most relevant and educational content in the industry and present it so that it supports and inspires our community to take action,” said Smart Meetings founder and CEO Marin Bright. “We are truly honored to be recognized at this important time.”
For more than 25 years, Folio has presented the Eddie and Ozzie Awards to recognize leading media and publishing industry leaders. This year’s list of winning creators and designers was narrowed down from thousands of entries.
Smart Meetings took home prizes in the following categories:
- Editorial Excellence · Overall Winner, B2B Supplement: Rejuvenation Awaits in Hawaii ·
- Honorable Mention, B2B, Food Service/Hotel Full Issue: April 2020 Keep Calm and Plan On: Coronavirus Survival Guide
- Honorable Mention, B2B Social Media/ Online Community: The Smart Connection
- Design Excellence · Overall Winner, B2B 25,000-100,000 Circulation Cover Design: January 2020 Year of the Planner? ·
- Honorable Mention, B2B Under 100,000 Circulation Feature Design, 2019 Design Trends ·
- Honorable Mention, B2B, Website Redesign: SmartMeetings.com
About Smart Meetings: Smart Meetings is the leading meetings industry publisher and voice of inspiration for meeting professionals. We inspire our audience of meeting and event professionals to dream big—and create brilliant experiences that delight attendees, achieve desired results, and elevate the impact of the meetings industry. Smart Meetings publishes cutting-edge meetings content in print and digital magazines 12 times per year, hosts world-class networking events, produces CEU-accredited webinars, and offers a myriad of digital resources. The publication annually awards the prestigious Smart Stars and Platinum Choice Awards to hospitality companies that meet the publications high standards.
Contact: Debra Carney
Organization Name: Smart Meetings
Phone Number: 415.339.9355