Instagram recently shared its list of most Instagrammed luxury hotels with Bloomberg. While there was no criteria for making the list other than the volume of tagged posts, every property on the list holds five-star accreditation.
1. The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas — The old adage “What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas” went out when Instagram hit the scene. Now every guest room, meal, pool party and escapade is well documented for the world to see, share and like. It’s fitting, then, that the top Vegas property on the list is the one that markets itself to the younger party crowd. With clubs such as the Marquee Day/Night Club, and Rose.Rabbit.Lie and countless dining options, there are oh-so-many photo ops at every turn.
2. Atlantis, The Palm, Dubai — One look at this property and you’ll understand why everyone must snap a photo. Underwater suits, 21 dining options and a waterpark you have to see to believe are just some of the amenities that make this breathtaking resort so popular. Plus the hotel’s landing page features a scrolling archive of Instragram posts, in case you didn’t know what you’re missing.
3. Fontainebleau Miami Beach – Big-name performers, epic clubs and famed restaurants such as Hakkasan and Michael Mina 74 – maybe that’s why it’s been named the No. 1 Hotel in Miami Beach by Travel + Leisure. Beachside cocktails, wild nightlife and historic architecture are among the themes of photos posted.
4. Wynn Las Vegas – The Wynn can thank its flower displays for its ranking within the top Instagram posts, although there is much to check out at this award-winning property. Nightly entertainment, awe-inspiring beach clubs, and unbeatable food options (collectively, Wynn Las Vegas and Encore hold more Forbes Travel Guide award-winning restaurants than any other resort in North America).
5. Ushuaïa Ibiza Beach Hotel – Located in Islas Baleares, Spain, this hotel boasts beautiful, uber-modern guests rooms and function spaces—but that’s not what’s getting all the attention on social media. As you can gather the moment you enter the hotel’s website, its biggest draw is its entertainment. Only open in the summer, it’s Instagram following is nothing short of impressive.