Omni Riverfront Hotel New Orleans, Louisiana
- Omni Hotels & Resorts continues to be a major player in New Orleans, assuming management of the reflagged Omni Riverfront Hotel (pictured). The former Wyndham Riverfront New Orleans, which is owned by Riverfront Lodging, LLC, completed a six-month, $8 million renovation in November as part of the rebrand.
- The luxury property, which offers 202 guest rooms and 4,000 sq. ft. of meeting space, is steps from the New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center.
- “Omni Hotels & Resorts has a long history in New Orleans, dating back almost 30 years, with the Omni Royal Orleans and later the Omni Royal Crescent Hotel,” says Mike Deitemeyer, president of Omni Hotels & Resorts. “We are pleased to have a third hotel in this amazing city and to help make memorable New Orleans experiences for our guests.”
Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort Lake Buena Vista, Florida
- The multiphase, $125 million redesign project at Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort is the largest makeover in the property’s 25-year history.
- Renovations at the 758-room Swan Hotel will be completed this year. The remodel of the 1,509 guest rooms at the Dolphin Hotel will begin in 2016 and will wrap up by 2017.
- The property offers 329,000 sq. ft. of meeting space, including 110,500 sq. ft. for conventions and exhibitions.
Sheraton Pittsburgh Hotel at Station Square Pennsylvania
- An extensive, $15 million renovation at Pittsburgh’s only waterfront hotel was completed in October, featuring the redesign of all 399 guest rooms and the lobby.
- The property’s 30,000 sq. ft. of meeting space was also renovated. There’s room for up to 350, with 180-degree views of the Monongahela River and city skyline.
- The hotel is located in the heart of a 52-acre riverfront complex, with restaurants, shops and entertainment.