2017 Press Releases
SAUSALITO, Calif., Mar. 01, 2017 /PRNewswire/- Smart Meetings Announces Second Annual Smart Woman Summit
Smart Meetings, the leading media company and most trusted resource for meeting professionals, is proud to announce the second annual Smart Woman Summit on April 28, 2017 at the Ritz-Carlton, Denver in Colorado.
Designed to advance the careers of women in the meetings industry, the Smart Woman Summit invites all female meeting ambassadors to enhance their professional development with their ambitious peers. The signature conference will feature educational workshops, thought-leading keynote speakers and dynamic networking opportunities.
Now in its second year, the Smart Woman Summit has gained steady notoriety and has come to serve as a celebrated conference for its industry-leading content, powerful networking and introduction of critical tools and resources for women in meetings. With professional development at the forefront of the conference, attendees will gain insights crucial for their advancement in the workplace, earn valuable CEUs and expand their business contacts with their fellow industry leaders. Attendees will discover strategies, tools and techniques to enhance their professional growth and set their careers on the fast-track to success.
“I am excited and honored to invite my fellow meetings industry peers to this year’s Smart Woman Summit,” said Smart Meetings founder and CEO, Marin Bright. “I’ve always been an advocate for female empowerment in the workplace, especially in such a female-driven industry. I’m grateful for the opportunity to provide such a truly powerful workshop where we can grow together as a strong, talented community of female leaders.”
The conference will also feature a luncheon to honor winners of the 2017 Smart Women in Meetings Awards, an awards platform that has gained rapid popularity within the meetings industry within the past two years.
The Smart Woman Summit will immediately follow Smart Meeting Mountain, a hosted-buyer event, on April 27, also hosted at the Ritz-Carlton, Denver.
About Smart Meetings:
Smart Meetings is the leading media company and the most trusted resource for meeting professionals. Providing best-in-class service, Smart Meetings publishes cutting-edge meetings content in print and digital magazines, hosts world-class hosted-buyer networking events, provides CEU-accredited webinars, offers a complimentary site-selection service and offers myriad digital resources.
2016 Press Releases
2015 Press Releases
2014 Press Releases
Smart Meetings elsewhere on the Web:
– Hundreds of media outlets and journalists viewed the winner’s release and clips from the TV special “Smart Destinations: The Best of 2013.” Major media outlets such as Yahoo, Boston Globe and The Street, along many local television stations and business journals relayed the news across the web.
– “Wyndham Offers Meeting Planners Chance at One Million Rewards Points,” hotel-industry.co.uk, July 7, 2012.
– Meeting planners visit to hear Hawaii’s pitch,” Honolulu Star Advertiser, March 21, 2012.
– “Hawaii woos meeting planners with Smart Meetings event,” Pacific Business News, March 16, 2012.
– “‘Smart Event’ to Sell Hawaii Meetings and Incentives, March 18
– 20,” Hawaii Visitors and Convention Bureau, March 16, 2012.
– “Make it Work : The Zen of Event Planning,” forbes.com, Oct. 27, 2011.
– “Smart Meetings Convenes 25% Growth,” minonline.com, Jan. 12, 2009.