SITE Crystal Awards, which recognizes memorable and creative incentive programs, are now open for submission.
Companies that have offered incentive travel experiences between April 1, 2019 and June 30, 2020 are invited to submit their programs, showcasing how they’ve made the world of incentive travel a better place.
Several categories will be honored:
- Best destination-based experiential incentive travel program
- Excellence in incentive travel (Africa/Middle East, Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America/Caribbean)
- Most effective incentive marketing campaign
- Most impactful effort toward corporate social responsibility as part of an incentive program or most environmentally sustainable incentive experience
- Most creative solution deployed at a time of crisis (new award for 2020)
Resubmissions for programs held between April 1, 2018 and June 30, 2019 that did not win an award at the 2020 Crystal Awards Ceremony are also welcomed.
“The travel industry is undoubtedly one of the sectors most drastically affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. However, it is also one of the most resilient. By recognizing the brilliance of incentive industry professionals both in the good times as well as in the face of adversity, the SITE Crystal Awards offer a joyful, energizing reminder of ‘Yes, We Can’,” said Ellie MacPherson, CITP, senior vice president of Canada Operations for Creative Group and chair of SITE’s Crystal Awards Committee.
“The show must go on, and these awards serve to acknowledge extraordinary programs, as well as to act as a beacon of inspiration for those who are struggling under current conditions,” she continued.
Registration closes Aug. 14. Winners will be announced at the Crystal Awards Ceremony, which will take place during the SITE Global Conference Feb. 5-8, 2021.
These are winners of 2019 Crystal Awards:
- Best Destination-Based Experiential Incentive Travel Program:
Spectra in Scotland
- Excellence in Incentive Travel: Africa/Middle East:
Arabian Adventures MIE
- Most Effective Incentive Marketing Campaign:
- Excellence in Incentive Travel: Asia Pacific:
- Excellence in Incentive Travel: Europe:
Odyssey International DMC
- Excellence in Incentive Travel: Latin America & Caribbean:
- Excellence in Incentive Travel: North America:
- Most Impactful Effort Toward Corporate Social Responsibility as Part of an Incentive Program:
For more information, visit siteglobal.com.