Invest in these 10 pieces for fall and look great anywhere
Every business traveler has a few go-to pieces that always make their way into your carry-on luggage. But are they really the right items for your event? There’s a great way to ensure you are prepared for every occasion—by investing in 10 pieces for your travel wardrobe, according to Smart Meetings style consultant Carla Himy.
– Power suits bring out the confidence in women and are a must-have in the business world.
– Black blazers can be worn with pants or skirts.
– Black pants are always flattering.
– Black pencil skirts offer limitless possibilities, from boardroom to gala.
– White shirts are clean and classic.
– Black dresses make you feel stylish and beautiful.
– Trench coats are flexible for days and nights, and all kinds of weather.
– Black pumps are always suitable as long as they are comfortable.
– Statement handbags are personal, so find one that matches your business personality.
– Boots make a fashion statement, but make sure yours are made for walking.
Some clothing and accessories from Wilkes Bashford, San Francisco.
Smart Stylist videos, including two new episodes featuring tips for your fall wardrobe, can be found at smartmeetings.com/style
Reach Himy by email at email@example.com