Hyatt recently unveiled plans to add more than 20 luxury properties worldwide by the end of 2020. Park Hyatt, The Unbound Collection, Andaz, Alila, Grand Hyatt and Miraval all will add new properties.
The Unbound Collection’s expansion is making waves in the European market. Upcoming hotels set to open include Great Scotland Yard, London’s former police headquarters, expected to open Dec. 9 and Hotel du Palais Biarritz in France, due to reopen in June after a renovation.
The Park Hyatt brand—which will be celebrating its 40th anniversary next year—will open five properties across the eastern region of the world, in locations including Auckland, New Zealand; Doha, Qatar; Niseko, Japan; Suzhou, China; and Jakarta, Indonesia.
The Alila will open luxury resorts in Switzerland, Malaysia and Oman. Andaz is set to open properties in Bali and Prague, as well as Dubai, United Arab Emirates; Shenzhen and Xiamen, China; and Palm Springs, California.
Like the other brands, Grand Hyatt—the company’s largest brand—will open in several locations around the world, including Nashville and Kuwait, as well as the Hefei and Shenzhou peninsulas in China; Gurgaon, India; Jeju, South Korea; and Nashville; and Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia (the brand’s first in this city).
Below are listed all the luxury properties that recently opened and are set to open within the next few years.
- Alila Dalit Bay in Malaysia (2020)
- Alila Hinu Bay in Oman (2020)
- Alila La Gruyere in Switzerland (2023)
- Andaz Dubai The Palm (2019)—the brand’s entry into Dubai
- Andaz Seoul Gangnam in South Korea (2019)
- Andaz Bali (2020)—the brand’s first in Indonesia
- Andaz Palm Springs in California (2020)
- Andaz Shenzhen in China (2020)
- Andaz Xiamen in China (2020)
- Andaz Prague (2022)–the first Hyatt hotel in the Czech Republic
- Grand Hyatt Hefei in China (2019)
- Grand Hyatt at SFO—the only on-airport hotel at San Francisco International Airport (opened 2019)
- Grand Hyatt Al Khobar in Saudi Arabia (2020)—the brand’s first in Saudi Arabia
- Grand Hyatt Kuwait (2020)—the brand’s entry into Kuwait
- Grand Hyatt Gurgaon in India (2020)
- Grand Hyatt Jeju in South Korea (2020)—the largest Grand Hyatt hotel in Asia Pacific
- Grand Hyatt Nashville (2020)—the brand’s debut in Tennessee
- Grand Hyatt Shenzhou Peninsula in China (2020)
- Miraval Berkshires Resort and Spa (2020)—the brand’s first in Massachusetts
- Park Hyatt Doha (2019)—the brand’s entry into Qatar
- Park Hyatt Kyoto in Japan (2019)
- Park Hyatt Auckland (2020)—the brand’s first in New Zealand
- Park Hyatt Jakarta (2020)—the brand’s debut in Indonesia
- Park Hyatt Niseko Hanazono in Japan (2020)
- Park Hyatt Suzhou in China (2020)
The Unbound Collection by Hyatt
- Great Scotland Yard (2019)—the brand’s entry into the United Kingdom
- Hotel du Palais Biarritz in France (2020)