No matter the event, your attendees are diverse individuals who crave engaging experiences that meet their unique needs. In order to deliver an event that speaks to them on their terms, event organizers need to strategically approach every facet of event design to ensure the vibrancy of this diversity is not only protected, but celebrated.
Join us as we discuss:
- How every angle of planning an event (venue selection, promotion, speaker selection, etc.) impacts an individual’s ability to feel included
- Tips for avoiding the pitfalls of outdated thinking
- Opportunities that you can use to ensure vibrancy at your events
Nathan Chin (he/him), Senior Product Manager, Cvent
- Nathan joined Cvent over 8+ years ago as part of the Client Services team where he focused on supporting complex event setups and ecommerce before transitioning to Product Management, where he now runs the payment and self-service products. He is one of the co-founders of Cvent’s LGBTQ+ Employee Resource Group and active in companywide diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts. Outside of work his passions include travel, Asian bbq, and spending time with his dog Koji.
Jil Dasher, Managing Director, Corsica Partners
Jil Dasher is a Managing Director at Corsica Partners, a boutique executive search and integrated talent management firm dedicated to providing comprehensive talent acquisition services. Clients that work with Jil value her natural attitude and aptitude to develop a clear and concise search strategy with a high standard of excellence that always delivers a quality outcome for both clients and exceptional candidates.
Phil Saims, Vice President, Sales, Federal Conference
- Phillip Saims’ goal of “doing well by doing good” is a cornerstone in his life and shares his story to inspire others to do the same. As an accomplished hospitality professional and gay veteran he brings more than 30 years of proven sales, solutions, and leadership to whatever he pursues. He creates experiences for his clients so that they can be successful in work or in life.