Led by Co-chairs Michael Dominguez and Kristin Horstman, the APEX COVID-19 Business Recovery Task Force has set out to aggregate accepted practices across the events eco-system and provide a framework for restarting the industry. Joined by Events Industry Council CEO Amy Calvert, they will walk us through the first information release on accommodations.
- Learn about the accepted best practices that hotels are putting in place post COVID-19
- Learn what questions you need to ask when working with hotels
- Learn how to find the latest information, tools and resources to navigate across the events eco-system post-COVID-19
- Amy Calvert, CEO, Events Industry Council
- Michael Dominguez, President and CEO, Associated Luxury Hotels International (ALHI)
- Kristin Horstman, Senior Director, Strategic Events, Salesforce
Michael Dominguez serves as president and CEO for Associated Luxury Hotels International (ALHI), a global sales organization with a team of nearly 80 professionals located among 26 offices across North America and Europe, Prior to joining ALHI, Michael served in executive sales leadership roles with MGM Resorts, Loews Hotels, Hyatt Hotels and Starwood Hotels. Michael speaks in the industry often on topics of disruption, the state of the industry, the economy and behavioral lessons. His industry leadership involvement includes board positions with: US Travel Association, Meetings Mean Business Coalition, ASAE’s Board of Directors, FICP’s Influence Committee, GBTA Foundation Board and HSMAI Foundation Board.
Amy Calvert is CEO of Events Industry Council (EIC), a federation of more than 30 member organisations representing over 103,500 individuals and 19,500 firms and properties involved in the events industry. She provides strategic oversight for Certified Meeting Professional (CMP) program, EIC Centre for Sustainable Events, the Accepted Practices Exchange (APEX) Commission, and EIC Hall of Leaders.
(CEU credits sent 1 hour after full completion of webinar.)