Aventri has released a centralized hub for all your event planning needs, a portal that will give planners speedy access to premium service and technology providers.
The hub, Aventri Marketplace, covers everything from event promotion and budget management to staffing, ground transportation and payment processing.
It aims to be in tune with how consumers shop today. When people shop online, all the product information is there in one place, and product ratings help decision-making. Aventri brings this experience of ease to the events sector.
It launched with eight partners, among them, Uber for Business. The first event management company to partner with Uber for Business, Aventri Marketplace will offer planners the opportunity to use Uber vouchers that enable attendees to have reliable transportation to and from events. With these vouchers, event professionals can spend less time arranging group transportation and instead concentrate on other, more demanding matters.
“Planners today are expected to be event strategists, plugged into all the best resources,” said Brad Langley, vice president of channel and partner management for Aventri. “At the same time, they’re stretched thin. Bombarded with requests for new and different services, they no longer have time to carefully evaluate every option. Aventri Marketplace answers the call, offering easy access to the top providers planners need as they build out their events.”
Aventri Marketplace Partners
Aventri partnered with eight events industry companies to provide these services.
- Attendee engagement—Sciensio, AI Eventbots
- Event Promotion—InGo, social media promotion
- Budget management—Eved, spending management
- Ground transportation—Uber for Business, miMeetings and EmpireCLS, enhanced transportation service and budget control
- On-site services—Swiftium, lead retrieval, session tracking, ticketing and registration
- Reservation software—Meetingmax, fast, more accurate room block management
- Payment processing—CardConnect, streamlined payment solutions
- Event staffing—Plannernet, a hub of 1,500 event specialists in 70 countries
Aventri plans to add new partners to the marketplace on a continual basis.