In April 2017, Grand Hyatt Baha Mar opened its doors at the world-renowned Baha Mar Resort.
Situated on Nassau’s Northern Shore and a 15-minute drive from Lynden Pindling International Airport, the oceanfront oasis sits along the sun-soaked white sand beaches of Cable Beach. Effortless luxury inspired by both Bahamian culture and lifestyle, includes curated décor commissioned by local artists, and architectural subtleties that emulate natural reefs found among the waters; including a replica of the world’s second deepest known salt water Blue Hole, Dean’s Blue Hole. Grand Hyatt Baha Mar guests have access to Baha Mar’s world class and state-of-the-art amenities including six pools, swim-up bar, a BEACH sanctuary and aquarium, the Caribbean’s largest casino (one of the only in the world to have direct beach views), a Jack Nicklaus Signature Design golf course, Baha Mar Racquet Club (which features 9 surfaces including 6 professional hard courts, 2 Har-Tru clay courts and 1 grass court), and The Bahamas’ only ESPA spa.
Other features include a multilingual staff, valet laundry services, valet parking, currency exchange, Grand Club, and an exclusive Grand Club Lounge.
The Baha Mar Convention, Art and Entertainment Center offers 200,000 square feet of flexible indoor and outdoor space and is among the Caribbean’s largest facilities. The facility offers 82,000 square feet of meeting space that includes three unobstructed ballrooms, and 16 breakout rooms.
- Total 200,000 square feet of flexible indoor and outdoor event and meeting space
- The Baha Mar Convention, Art and Entertainment Center offers 82,000 square feet including three unobstructed ballrooms, 16 breakouts rooms, and a 2,000-seat entertainment venue, all featuring island-inspired décor.
- 29,600 square feet ballroom
- 100,000 square feet of outdoor space inclusive of a variety of garden spaces offering show fountain and ocean views
- Chapel and gardens alongside theatrical fountains
- Island-inspired catering
- Event spaces feature Bahaman art collections inspired by water and sailing
- Floor to ceiling windows allow natural light into meeting spaces
Along with the ability to host large groups, the resort can equally provide intimate spaces for small incentives and events. Breakout rooms feature outdoor patios for picturesque fountain view lunches, while multiple lawn areas and gazebos feature landscaping designed with small groups in mind, and offer views of the ocean and garden spaces.
Planners have access to a designated Grand Hyatt Baha Mar event coordinator that is available to custom craft a variety of onsite and off-site events that can include: team building challenges on the beach, golf and tennis tournaments, shopping, art and food tours in nearby downtown Nassau, spa experiences and more.