US GRANT326 Broadway, San Diego, California, 92101-4812
San Diego, California, 92101-4812
Phone: +1 619 744 2017
Fax: +1 619 239 9517
- Audio Visual Company
- Team Building
- Pet Friendly
- Family Friendly
- Eco/ Green
- Attraction Theme Park
Discover legendary style in Downtown San Diego at THE US GRANT, a Luxury Collection Hotel. From the spacious Presidential Ballroom to the storied Celestial Ballroom - a known Speakeasy during Prohibition, THE US GRANT's 22 meeting spaces present an inspiring setting guaranteed to captivate your audience.
A celebrated icon, THE US GRANT, a Luxury Collection Hotel, opened its majestic doors in October 1910, built by Ulysses S. Grant, Jr. in honor of his father - the 18th President of the U.S. -to exude unrivaled opulence as San Diego’s first luxury hotel. Today, the timeless Presidential emblem sits alongside the vibrant Gaslamp Quarter, within minutes of the city’s renowned destinations.
An inviting sanctuary, each richly appointed guestroom and suite encapsulates extraordinary experiences, weaving the hotel’s storied heritage with classic elegance, contemporary comforts and modern luxuries – including a custom drip painting headboard which rests above each plush pillow top bed. Renowned service from the high-caliber team includes nightly turndown service with complimentary bottled water, and an expert Concierge staff available to coordinate your enriching exploration of the city.
THE US GRANT's 33,000 square feet of distinctive event space includes 22 event rooms which range from the spacious Presidential Ballroom - aptly named in honor of the 14 U.S. Presidents who have stayed at the hotel - to the incredibly enchanting Celestial Ballroom - which served as a popular Speakeasy during Prohibition. No matter which space you select to host your meeting or event, THE US GRANT guarantees an authentic experience for you and your guests.
Acclaimed for authentic, California cuisine and award-winning craft cocktails, The Grant Grill and Lounge are must-try destinations for the modern gourmand. Chef de Cuisine, Chris Kurth, highlights local ingredients with perfectly composed dishes at every meal, meanwhile Mixologist/Sommelier Jeff Josenhans creates enticing pairings with innovative craft libations and hand selected wines.
- Downtown San Diego's Only AAA Four Diamond, Forbes Four Star Hotel
- A San Diego Icon Since 1910, built by Ulysses S. Grant, Jr. in honor of his father, the Civil War Hero & 18th U.S. President
- 270 Guest Rooms, including 47 Suites
- 22 Event Rooms, including 4 Unique Ballrooms (33,000 sq. ft. of Meeting Space)
- 24 Hour Fitness Center & Business Center
- Nightly Turndown Service with Complimentary Bottled Water
- $6.5 Million Art Collection, including custom drip painting headboards in every guest room
- On Site Audio Visual Team (PSAV)
- Award winning culinary team & customized event menus, ranging from the traditional to the distinctive
- Central Downtown Location with easy access to city attractions, and walking distance to the Convention Center & San Diego Bay
- Starwood Preferred Planner Rewards