Here at Smart Meetings, everything we do is geared toward a single goal: making it easier for planners to do their jobs and put on better events. For years, we’ve been providing information and ideas in the pages of the magazine and facilitating connections at our signature events. Now we’re literally pitching in and taking on some of the planning workload with our Smart Site Selector service.
Smart Site Selector allows us to book meetings for planners, submit RFPs on their behalf, speed up their site search and generally save them time and money. Whether you are a seasoned meeting professional, an executive assistant whose has just been charged with organizing a company gathering or even a third-party planner, Smart Site Selector is available to help you find the perfect venue for your next event. Here are eight reasons why you should be using it right now:
1. It’s free! Smart Site Selector’s services are available to planners at no cost.
2. It’s a time- and money-saver. Let our experts do the work for you. They will research the venues that best fit your needs and submit RFPs on your behalf. You won’t have to deal with a hotel until a proposal has been accepted.
3. It’s personal. Smart Site Selector has live representatives on hand to personally guide you through the process and consult with you on contract details.
4. It’s extensive. We have access to more than 90,000 major hotel properties, convention centers and special event venues, including domestic and international sites. We’ll be able to connect you with venues you hadn’t considered or even heard of.
5. It’s authoritative. Our representatives have years of industry experience and know the current marketplace. As part of a staff devoted to staying on top of the latest developments and trends, they are able to utilize Smart Meetings’ collective knowledge to make strong recommendations.
6. It’s easy to use. If you’ve never completed an RFP before, you can use the Smart Site Selector website’s form to fill out all the details that we’ll need to request quotes on your behalf and make sure hotels are able to respond as fast as possible.
7. It’s flexible. If, on the other hand, you have an RFP format that you’re comfortable using, you can email it directly to us.
8. It’s fast. Submit RFPs to multiple properties simultaneously.
To get started, simply go to smartmeetings.com/sss, log in and complete a meeting request, or if you have questions, give us a call at 415-944-2001.