Slidebox tools for speakers
When EIBTM 2014 opens next week in Barcelona, the global trade show will feature an Innovation Zone with the very latest technologies that are transforming the meetings, events and business tourism industry.
This year’s event will take place Nov. 18-20, at Fira Barcelona, Gran Via Venue. Besides booths representing destinations, resorts and convention centers from around the world, EIBTM will call attention to 10 companies that are coming up with revolutionary solutions and technology applications to make meetings and events run efficiently.
As an expansion of the Innovation Zone, DoubleDutch is sponsoring the Genius Zone, where the focus will be on event mobile applications. Live demonstrations and one-to-one information sessions will be ongoing.
Here are the Top 10 Innovations that will appear at EIBTM 2014, including five new products:
- Slidebox provides IT services for speakers to manage their presentations and share their knowledge with their audience. Whether your event is a trade show, a congress or a shareholders’ meeting, it’s all about the speaker’s message. Slidebox will take care of everything your speaker will need in a professional and convenient way.
- Centium Software’s EventsAir is a cloud-based, cutting-edge solution for events and meetings, with tools such as mobile apps, real-time run sheets, budget forecasting, reporting and analytics.
- Init Live takes a mobile-first approach to managing the team on the ground. The cloud-based system includes a Web service and a free mobile device app. It equips event planners, event staff and volunteers with a real-time communication system and a comprehensive scheduling service.
- Showslice is an online platform where organizers of large meetings and events can communicate their upcoming event requirements with each other in order to connect, coordinate and share some of the infrastructure costs. This company is helping to introduce the concept of sharing economy to the meetings and events industry.
- Live Group ‘IPS Locator Function’ is a dedicated app intended to transform the communications experience for event and meeting planners by enabling delegates to position themselves, locate others and find specific areas on an interactive floor plan.
- Sli.do is an audience engagement platform for live events that makes it easy for anyone in the audience to ask questions and vote on live polls via personal devices.
- Social Tables is a leading provider of cloud-based hospitality software that positions venues to work more collaboratively and efficiently with their event and meetings customers.
- Time2 conducts live demonstrations of its web-based event networking solution, which enables professionals at events or on the move to connect more efficiently and increase their networking opportunities.
- DPA Microphones has a new necklace microphone called d:screet.
- Lemon & Orange provides augmented reality-based solutions for mobile devices, websites and big screens as well as interactive applications.