Colorado Springs CVB515 S. Cascade Ave., Colorado Springs, Colorado, 80903
515 S. Cascade Ave.
Colorado Springs, Colorado, 80903
Phone: 800-888-4748 ext. 132
Colorado Springs - Welcome Back
With over 14,000 hotel rooms, 495,000 sq. ft. of meeting space, over 55 attractions to enjoy and 300+ days of sunshine each year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place for your next meeting or event.
Blue skies, inspirational settings and affordable accommodations await you in Colorado Springs. Even if it’s your first visit, we welcome you and your attendees to experience the refreshing atmosphere of our southern Colorado region.
With over 14,000 hotel rooms, more than 400,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space, over 55 attractions to enjoy and 300+ days of sunshine each year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place for your next meeting or event.
Not sure which properties in Colorado Springs are available and meet your space and budget parameters? Let us do the legwork, and in no time you will have several qualified proposals to consider.
Wondering what activities your attendees will find new and interesting in Colorado Springs? Let us provide itineraries for unique attractions and outdoor recreational opportunities. There is always something new in Colorado Springs, like riding the world’s highest zip-line, the Soaring Eagle at the Royal Gorge Bridge and Park.
Worried about finding the time to take care of the little details that can add up to one big headache? Let us put you in touch with transportation companies, speakers, entertainers, florists, caterers, photographers, sign shops and a long list of other service providers here in Colorado Springs.
Concerned about what this first-class assistance will cost you? Don’t be! Our services are free of charge and will provide savings of both your time and money.
What’s Distinctive about Colorado Springs?
- Value—Colorado Springs offers first-tier amenities at second-tier prices
- Airport— The Colorado Springs Airport (www.FlyCOS.com) is located just 11 miles from our downtown area and offers 16 non-stops and many direct flights from all over the country
- Climate—Winters are mild with less snow than you might think. We average 300+ days of sunshine and summer consists of warm days with cool, refreshing nights
- Scenery—With Pikes Peak-America’s Mountain providing a dramatic backdrop to our region and the awe-inspiring red rocks of Garden of the Gods Park, the scenery in Colorado Springs is as inspirational as the keynote speaker
- National Icons—In additional to being the home of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs is also home to the U.S. Air Force Academy, the U.S. Olympic Committee and Training Center Olympic Training Center, and the ProRodeo Hall of Fame
At an altitude of 6,035 feet, we are more than a mile high and are consistently meeting higher expectations.
Our services are complimentary, with minimal charges on some promotional items.
- Proposal coordination
- Housing assistance
- Personalized site inspections
- Local supplier coordination
- Off-site event assistance
- Spouse tours & activities coordination
- Promotional assistance
- Visitor brochures, promotional items, maps, calendar of events, dining guides, shopping brochures
- Link from our website to yours
MEETING & CONVENTION FACILITIES
- The BROADMOOR is the pinnacle of meeting locations in North America. This expanded, world-class facility has 700 rooms and suites; 185,000 sq. ft. of event space; 15 restaurants, 3 golf courses and a luxurious spa
- Other venues with large, flexible meeting space include: Antlers Hilton, Cheyenne Mountain Resort, Colorado Springs Marriott, Crowne Plaza and DoubleTree by Hilton and The Mining Exchange, a Wyndam Grand Hotel
- The Colorado Springs World Arena – a multi-purpose sports and entertainment facility – features 7,343 fixed seats, concession stands and 180,000 sq. ft. of event space.
- Number of Convention Rooms 5,000
- Number of Full-Service Properties 21
- Colorado Springs has lodging ranging the full spectrum, from the full-service high-end resort to the quaint, enchanting B&B or mountain lodge. The area’s newest addition, The Mining Exchange, is a Wyndham Grand hotel located in the heart of Downtown. With nearly 14,000 guest rooms, there’s plenty to choose from for every budget and need.
- 5,000 convention guestrooms and over 400,000 sq. ft. of meeting space guarantee the perfect and unique venue is easy to find at a great value.
- The Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center offers theater seating for 450
- Olympic Training Center (OTC) offers a unique and special spin on the traditional business meeting. The OTC offers the motivating surroundings of an elite athlete training environment and the Olympic Movement. Businesses also have the opportunity to view or participate in an Olympic or Paralympic sport while on site. The ability to learn, grow and bond through sport at one of the top training facilities in the country is truly a once in a lifetime experience.
- ProRodeo Hall of Fame and the Norris-Penrose Event Center offer the perfect facilities for western-themed events.
CONVENTION TOURS & ATTRACTIONS
- We offer over 55 attractions for pre- and post-convention excursions with a variety of sights, sounds and experience you won’t find anywhere else. Ride, drive or hike to the summit of Pikes Peak; explore the towering red rock spires of Garden of the Gods; shoot the rapids or take a mild trip down the Arkansas River or enjoy one of our championship golf courses – at this altitude, the ball really does go a bit further!
- Unique shopping and dining abound in our historic and charming shopping districts: downtown Colorado Springs, Old Colorado City and Manitou Springs. Limited-stakes gaming and heritage experiences are available in nearby Cripple Creek.
- Pikes Peak International Raceway now has the Bob Bondurant School of High Performance Driving. Take team building to a whole new speed while racing around the track.