Las Vegas CVA3150 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89109
3150 Paradise Road
Las Vegas, Nevada, 89109
- Mountain Meetings
- Summer Mountain
- Winter Mountain
- Desert Meeting
- Conference Center
- Convention Center
- Eco/ Green
- Family Friendly
- Pet Friendly
- Team Building
- Audio Visual Company
- Executive Retreats
Las Vegas continues to capture the world's imagination as the destination where anything is possible.
With more than 150,000 guest rooms, 10.5 million square feet of convention and exhibit space, award-winning restaurants, luxurious spas, fantastic shopping, world class golf, and truly unique entertainment, Las Vegas remains one of the most exciting convention, meeting and incentive destinations in the world.
Top 10 Business Reasons to hold your event in Las Vegas:
- Accommodations - With more than 150,000 rooms, Las Vegas offers a wide variety of options to fit all budgets. Sophisticated. Comfortable. One-of-a-kind.
- Experience - Las Vegas resorts will host more than 18,000 meetings, conventions and incentive programs this year, ranging in size from 10 to more than 100,000 attendees. Dedicated convention service professionals will make sure that your organization is provided with the service necessary to insure your event is a success.
- Attendance - The attractiveness of Las Vegas, enhanced by the explosion in national media attention over the past several years, generates strong attendance for meetings. On average, attendance increases 14% when conventions rotate into Las Vegas.
- Convention Centers - Space, space and more space. Las Vegas has more than 10.5 million sq. ft. of exhibit space and is home to three of the country's 10 largest convention venues: the Mandalay Bay Convention Center, a 1.5 million-square-foot center on the south Strip; 1.9 million-square foot Sands Expo and Convention Center adjacent to the Venetian; and the 2.3 million-square-foot Las Vegas Convention Center.
- Air Service - Las Vegas provides over 800 flights per day that are accessible and economical from all major U.S. & International destinations.
- Close proximity to airport - McCarran International Airport is conveniently located just one mile from Las Vegas Boulevard and 3.5 miles from the Las Vegas Convention Center.
- Weather - Las Vegas averages 320 days of sunshine per year. With an average temperature of 66.3 degrees, annual rainfall of 4.13 inches and humidity around 29 percent, the climate is perfect for meetings held throughout the year.
- Transportation - The close proximity of Las Vegas hotels, in many cases, eliminates the need for transportation as delegates can walk to many destinations. When transportation is required, however, Las Vegas offers a myriad of options including bus, taxi, shuttles and the country's first automated monorail.
- Dining - There are few other cities in the world that are able to boast about the wide array of dining options available, from all-you-can-eat-buffets to some of the finest restaurants in the world. Many of the great chefs have set up shop in Las Vegas restaurants, where patrons are consistently rewarded with great food. As a result, Las Vegas has options for every culinary taste.
Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority - The LVCVA is the ultimate authority on Las Vegas. Our team of Las Vegas experts has an extensive array of resources available, including:
- Lead distribution
- Site inspection arrangements
- Familiarization tours
- Facility and contact information
- LVCVA housing assistance
- Local supplier coordination
- Promotion assistance
- Press releases/press kits
- Visitor brochures, guides and maps
- Calendar of events and shows
- Convention/trade show planning services
- Registration Staffing
- Destination Research