Marina Del Rey CVB4551 Glencoe Avenue, Marina Del Rey, California, 90292
4551 Glencoe Avenue
Marina Del Rey, California, 90292
Phone: +1 (310) 305-7169
Fax: +1 (310) 821-2609
A unique blend of waterfront hotels, distinctive waterfront restaurants, chartered yachts and yacht clubs, all geared to groups, distinguishes Marina del Rey as a preferred choice for corporate meetings, executive retreats, training sessions and seminars.
Nestled in the heart of the Los Angeles coastline and with sparkling, waterfront vistas, Marina del Rey meeting and event planning offers a wide array of one-of-a-kind venues for meetings and group retreats. Choices range from scenic harborside restaurants and luxury yachts to extravagant banquet rooms. With endless views, the Marina bustles with more than 100,000 square feet of unique meeting space. With neighboring cities Venice Beach and Santa Monica to the North, the Marina is the ideal destination for groups to experience California cool in a breezy, relaxing atmosphere.
Marina Del Rey is just a 15-minute ride from the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), making the community easily accessible for groups.
There's no question that the "star" of the Marina is the ocean. As LA's leading recreational waterfront hub, meeting planners, event organizers and tour operators have an unparalleled selection of waterfront venues in Marina del Rey. A fleet of Marina-based charter yachts offer a perfect alternative to on-shore meeting or banquet rooms. Celebrate company achievements, show client appreciation or kick-off your meeting or tour group with a delectable on-board dinner, theme party or cocktail cruise. Choose from Fantasea Yachts & Yacht Club, Hornblower Cruises & Events and Tiki Mermaid Charter Yachts to create an imaginative package or customized menu for groups of all budgets and sizes.
For a more traditional approach to meetings, hotel venues in Marina del Rey range from intimate, boutique properties to familiar names like the Ritz-Carlton and the Marriott. Below is a description of each venue and its offerings.
- Jamaica Bay Inn – Nestled along Marina beach, this new 111-room boutique property wins fans with its exceptional location and service. Ideal for small leisure groups and executive retreats, its banquet room can accommodate up to 60 people.
- Marina del Rey Hotel – Surrounded by the Marina, this 153-acre hotel has 10,000 square feet of meeting space, including two outdoor waterfront event spaces. Free self-parking.
- Marina del Rey Marriott – This well-known property has 370 guest rooms, most with fabulous water views. The hotel has 18,000 square feet of meeting and event space, including the spectacular Bayview Room with 270-degree views of the coastline.
- Marina International Hotel & Bungalows – Geared towards small groups, this cozy hotel has 132 spacious guest rooms and bungalows, perfect for training programs, staff retreats and intimate events. Free on-site parking.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey – Located on the Marina's waterfront walk and known for its exceptional level of service, this hotel offers 304 luxury rooms and 30,000 square feet of meeting and event space.
Group dining on the water's edge brings an air of sophistication to any event or meeting and the Marina's innovative restaurants are no exception. Dining venues in Marina del Rey are experienced in handling groups and are equipped with Marina views, covered decks and attractive terraces for year-round dining. From seaside elegance at the Mediterranean-inspired Cafe del Rey, to fresh seafood at Beachside Restaurant & Bar, Marina restaurants accommodate group outings of all kinds. Additionally, The Charthouse, Cheesecake Factory, Killer Shrimp, Tony P's Dockside Grill, The Warehouse, and Shanghai Red's are all well suited for groups. Rounding out the scene are the California Yacht Club, known for its panoramic water view and intimate atmosphere, and the Marina City Club, which features event space for 30 to 400 guests, complete with windows overlooking the harbor.